Goal 1: Students will be clinically competent.
- 1.1 Students will practice radiation protection.
- 1.2 Students will apply knowledge of radiographic procedures.
- 1.3 Students will evaluate images.
- 1.4 Students will provide appropriate patient care.
- 1.5 Students will select appropriate exposure factors.
Goal 2: Students will communicate effectively.
- 2.1 Students will demonstrate knowledge of patient communication skills.
- 2.2 Students will demonstrate effective oral communication skills.
- 2.3 Students will demonstrate effective written communication.
Goal 3: Students will use critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- 3.1 Students will identify ethical dilemmas.
- 3.2 Students will demonstrate critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- 3.3 Students will adapt procedures for trauma, non-routine, and age-specific patients.
- 3.4 Students will recognize emergency patient conditions.
Goal 4: Students will demonstrate professional development and growth consistent with program mission and expected outcomes.
- 4.1 Students will demonstrate a professional work ethic in the clinical arena.
- 4.2 Students will demonstrate dependability in the clinical arena.
- 4.3 Students will demonstrate the ability to function as team players in the clinical arena.
Goal 5: The program will measure ongoing effectiveness.
- 5.1 Graduates will pass the ARRT certification exam on the first attempt.
- 5.2 Graduates will complete the program within 24 months.
- 5.3 Of those pursuing employment, graduates will be employed within six months post-graduation.
- 5.4 Graduates will be satisfied with their education.
- 5.5 Employers will be satisfied with the graduate’s education.